- Wolf Willow Bed & Breakfast: Bodo, AB (780-753-1319) Two rooms are available; $50/single or $60/double. Continental breakfast is included unless otherwise arranged.
- Bodo Community Campground: Power hookups with water available; shower house. Sewer dump available. $20/night for serviced, $15/night for unserviced. To book call: 780-753-4056
- Provost Canalta: 3611 – 57 Ave. (Hwy 13), Provost, AB (780-753-2255)
- Greenhead Motel: 4717 – 57 Ave. (Hwy 13), Provost, AB (780-753-2201)
- R&R Inn: 5603 35A Street, Provost, AB (780-753-8300)
- Provost Community Campground: Full service; shower house; To book call: 780-753-2261
- Prairie Moon Inn and Suites: 4809 Sentinel Road, Macklin, SK (306-753-3020)
- Capt. Ayre Lake: just south of Highway 600 between Highway 41 and Cadogan, AB. The park hosts full service campsites, laundromat, ball diamonds, fishing, a sand volleyball court, rugged nine-hole golf course, playgrounds, concession, showers and washrooms.
- Dillberry Lake Provincial Park: located off Highway 17 between Macklin, SK and Chauvin, AB. There are many amenities here including a playground, small campground store, toilets, and showers.
- Shorncliffe Lake: located just outside of Czar, AB, this park hosts full service campsites, Laundromat, ball diamonds, playgrounds, concession, showers and washrooms.